This is a quick post about how to SSL proxy mobile apps in Charles.
- Get the IP of your machine.
- On your mobile device, set a proxy on the wifi network to the IP of your machine, with port 8888.
- Install the SSL proxy cert from on your machine from the help menu in Charles.
- In SSL proxy settings, add '*' to hosts, to proxy all https requests.
- On your device, navigate to: http://charlesproxy.com/getssl
- Install the cert, you may need to do this in your device's native browser, e.g. Safari.
Number 5 is the commonly missed bit.